who’s this weirdo?
I'm weird. Real weird.
Hi, I’m Angela.
Let me be clear. I am not a cool photographer.
I am weird.
And my guess is that you are too. and that’s actually really cool.
I’ve found over the last 15 years as an Oregon Wedding Photographer, the more I embrace who I am, the more folks want to hire me and the more fun we have being weirdos together. you don’t have to try to be cool or know what you’re doing.
What makes you unique is what matters.
“angela makes you feel so comfortable by making you laugh and just being real”
- I’m happy to photograph, affirm and celebrate all couples, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexuality, race, religion or disability.
- I’ve been working as an Oregon wedding photographer for over 15 years.
- I’ve photographed more than 200 weddings
- I’m married and have two kids (16 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl).
- I’ve lived in Salem, Oregon since I was 20 years old but was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska.
- I like pineapple on my pizza (gasp!)
Oregon Wedding Photographer
What's with the Rooster and The Rose?
If I was an animal, I would be a rooster. Why?
Because they’re a little bit weird, can be loud and slighly irreverent and aren’t like every other chicken in the coop.
Plus I just like to make cock jokes.
But I also have a love for the sweet, sentimental and deeply meaningful things too and having Rose as my middle name fits that feeling perfectly.
Combined the emotional, romantic moments of a wedding ceremony + the wild and rambunctous celebration of the reception = you’ve got a rose and a rooster.
The perfect combo. Like you and your sweetheart.